Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nice page from Marvel Adventures: Super-Heroes 19

Here's a nice page from issue 19 of Marvel Adventures: Super-Heroes. I helped out a bit on that issue, about 7 pages. I checked my local comic shop and they sold out of it, so I haven't even seen a copy yet. I like these characters, although I'm struggling a bit to figure out what everybody should look like in the Marvel Adventures world, should they look like their counterparts in the Marvel Universe proper or should there be slight differences? I haven't thought it through yet.



At any rate, I helped out a little on MASH # 20, scheduled for next month. It's got some great stuff going with Diablo, and I think i liked how his design turned out, I dressed him more like an 1800's alchemist than a super-villain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home