Monday, November 30, 2009

some favorite pages from issue 5-

As I wait for the online preview pages for issue 6, I'll throw up some pages I liked from issue 5- I think these turned out pretty well.

I like how page 5 turned out.



Originally I had a different layout - the page had a ton of dialogue in it, all great, so I wanted to open up the page a bit to allow for the words...



I like Nightcrawler. He's a great character to draw.



She kicks Colossus through a tree. Haw.



The big introduction of two of my favorite visual creations - Drowning Sahdow and Sleeping Mist. I like all the smoke and mist swirling about her. I used that swirl-design on SK8, but upped the ante a bit. I think swirls are great!



How the heck is Ororo gonna get out of this one?!!



Probably the real life inspiration behind putting NORAD inside a mountain, instead of on a floating battleship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home