Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the Brave, Diebold.

Issue 10 of the current volume of the Brave and the Bold is out- I'm the inker on it, although I think, just from glancing at it, Bob Wiacek is credited. Not a tremendous deal, I think about 2 or 3 percent of my output has been mis-identified as me, when it's not me, or not me, when it is me. Bob gets this one. I'm sure when issue 11 comes out, I will be credited, when Bob should be credited with that... I'm sure I should muster up the energy to get it straightened out before the trade comes out, but - whatever. as long as I get paid fairly for the work that I have done, I don't care.

I saw this about Warner's animation making a Brave and Bold animated Series, but I'll believe it when I see it - Warner's is alergic to making money off of their Comic Book properties, preferring to hand truckloads of money over to other studio rivals. It makes sense, if you think of Warner Brother's as the Bizarro version of a successful company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home