Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The LIST

As I clear out my studio and get stuff ready for the next wave of work to come, I ran across the LIST.

Which is a list, in no particular order of pencillers I've inked over. I haven't updated it for a few years, so as I think of people, I'll try and add them. A few were for the licensing department at Marvel, a few covers, and a few are me jumping in for a page or five on various comic books, but most of them represent at least an issue, sometimes as many as 15 of my inking over their work, with various degrees of success...

Mike Zeck, Joe Maduriera, Alitha Martinez, Steve Scroce, Terry Shoemaker, Patric Zircher
Angel Medina, Adam Polina, Anthony Williams, Val Semeiks
Tom Grummett
Dale Eaglesham
Walter McDaniel
John Calimes
Fabio Laguna, Rick Leonardi, Roger Cruz ,Luke Ross
George Perez
Joe Cooper, Ron Garney, Allen Im, Ladronn
Dave Hoover, Carlos Pacheco
Raphael Kayanan
John Royle, Steve Pugh, Steve Epting, Ashley Wood, John Buscema, Sal Buscema, Mike Deodato
Casey Jones, Rob Stotz, Pete woods, Salvadore LaRocca, Melvin rubi, Ron lim, Pop Mahn, Manny Galan
Phil Gosier, Yancy LaBat
Darren Auck, Javier Pulido
Paris Cullins
Jackson Guice, Joe St. Pierre, Guy Dorian, Pat Olliffe
Fred Haynes
Freddy Mendez
Chris Marrinan
Sergio Cariello
Dave Tata, Robert Walker, Garry Black
Michael Golden
Bernard Chang
John Hixton, John Bridges, Stephen Platt, Tom Morgan, Hugh Haynes
Elman (the L-Man) Brown
Joe Bennett, Simon Coleby, Bill Wyman, Anthony williams
Ernie Stiner
James Fry
Kelly Krantz
Cary Nord, Norm Breyfogle, Neil Vokes
Lenil Francis Yu
Greg Luznizk, Ted Halstead
Josh Hood
Michael Zulli, Jason Armstrong, Mike Miller, Jeff Matsuda, J.J. Kirby, Lee Moder, Anthony Castrillo, Gregg Shiegel, Jan Duursema, Chris Sprouse, John Romita Sr., Grindberg, Joe Quesada, Art Adams, Todd Nauck, Andy Kubert, Gary Frank, Mike McKone, Jeff Johnson, Dan Jurgens, Brandon Peterson

breath

Tim Smith 3rd, Bruce Fein, Phil Ortiz, Mark Bagley, Adam Dekraken, Graham Nolan, Stuart Immonen, Chris Cross, Shawn McManus, Armando Gil, Ruben Martinez, Anthony Wynn, Paula LaFond, Leo Duranona, Barry Kitson, Staz Johnson, James Cordiero, Manuel Garcia, Darick Robinson, Andrea Divito, Leo Fernandez, Scott Shaw!, Mario gully, Scott Eaton, Lewis LaRosa

I'm sure I've forgotten a few folks, and I'll try and add them as I remember them...
I've only been inked over by two people, other than myself -
Will Eisner
and Al Milgrom.

6 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Blogger Aaron Sowd said...

That's some list! Shorter to keep a list of people you HAVEN'T inked!

 
At 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your link through the Gerber blog comments. I've subscribed to your rss feed. Also, just wanted to say... you inked a Rolling Stone?

Shadoobie.

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Scott Koblish said...

Mike! - It's you!

James Fry was a Rolling Stone?

 
At 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You inked the Oprah guest who fabricated a drug arrest for his best-selling memoir?

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Scott Koblish said...

I've inked every major celebrity of the 21st Century! Paris Hilton, Britney spears?- covered in ink!

 
At 6:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's no longer a mystery where Marvel got the idea for their characters to bargain with soul-hoarding entities.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home