Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nice week at the Comic Shop-

Hi everybody - or, more realistically - hello two or three people -

This week I've got the last issue of the Weapon (issue 4) due in stores, as well as the last issue of the Fantastic Five (isssue 5). Both stories have nice twists in their final acts, so pick up a copy and gasp appropriately.

This month also has the 6 pages I worked on for The Immortal Iron Fist #9. Not sure when it comes out - maybe next week, maybe the week after that. Only the god of scheduling knows (who would that be, I wonder?).

I think the Daredevil Annual I'm working on comes out in October or November, and the Marvel Adventures Hulk issue I'm inking will come out around then too.

That's it for now. Gonna put Violet to bed after her bath is over.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM , Blogger Gloria said...

I'm looking forward to read the Daredevil Annual (I hope (i really hope it comes in October, and not in November, LOL).

Incidentally, do you know if the story in the annual is happening during the course of events in the current "Without fear" story running in the regular series, or is it supposed to happen sometime else?

(Don't have to tell if you think it will spoil something ;D )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home