Monday, May 21, 2007

The Weapon Issue One Countdown! 30 days!

Allright -30 more days to go until the first ssue of the Weapon is due on the stands! It will live on teh comic book stands in it's 25 PAGE, FULL COLOR GREATNESS!
You can see all three of the first solicited covers on my blog here (a few posts down). In the next week or so I will upload a higher res scan of a page or two that were previewed in the Pulse interview that Fred and I did a week or two back - until then - here's a nice panel from the book-



as an aditional note - I think there are 4 comic books (maybe 5, if the A-Next Trade Paperback comes out then) with my name on them shipping in July- Marvel Adventures Iron Man 2, The Fantastic Five - issues 1 and 2, and the Weapon issue 2. Whew! Even my pencils and brushes are tired!

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Miguel Rodrigues said...

The "man" is everywhere, it looks like its gonna be a good month!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home