Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More work from me available on the Marvel Ipad app-

More of my work is available on the Marvel ipad app this week, where they have just added Ron Garney and Mark Waid's first groundbreaking run on Captain America available for purchase. It was a real watershed in Cap's storied career, and I was proud to have been able to lend a hand. My favorite issue of that run is the last, issue #454 - just a breakneck-paced issue, where I really finally felt at home with the character and my inks over Ron.

And after downloading the comic on your ipad, why not head on over to the Artist's Choice and purchase a page of the original 11" x 17" comic book art from the Captain America series - prices are very reasonable and can be had from $60 on up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home