Monday, March 29, 2010

The past lurks!

I've been finding a lot of these pages online. I'm sort of running these things as i find them, because I won't be posting any of the work I'm doing now until the book comes out in August. It's good to know that these original pages are out there and all still loved by somebody. I certainly loved them when they were on my desk.



This is from the issue I really felt things click on Ron - I'd figured it out! So, of course, it was the last issue I inked over Ron. I loved that book, Ron's a great artist and great guy and Mark Waid had a great grasp on what it takes to write on Cap.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Blogger Daniel Best said...

BEAUTIFUL! I loved that run that Waid & Garney did. Then Marvel gave the book to Liefeld!!! Then back to Waid and Garney, but it was never the same.

A stunning image.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home