Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Eight Immortals - while we're waiting for Matt

While we're waiting for Matt, I think I'll post the bios Matt wrote, and I drew, of the Eight Immortals. If and when I see your comic book version of my Eight Immortals, I will shove my copyright (SK8/ Legends of the Eight Immortals, published and distributed by Scott Koblish and Matt Morra, 2003) where the trademark don't shine.

So we'll start with The Sage, Ancestor Lu Dongbin-



From Matt's original Bio of Ancestor Lu-

"The most powerful and respected of the Eight Immortals, Lu Dongbin is a hero of marvelous wisdom and awesome might.

Ancestor Lu carries a double-edged sword strapped to his back called "Demon Slayer." His sword of supernatural powers was given to him by a dragon and has a dragon's eye at the base of it. The sword renders him invisible and can transport him hundreds of miles in the blink of an eye.

His color is white. His animal is the white tiger. He is cool and emotionless. He is the patron of scholars and wisdom.

The sage has a long, three-part beard that symbolizes the three channels of internal alchemy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home