Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Legion Sketch Cards at the Hero Initiative Booth!

in addition to drawing sketches of whatever Legionnaires the crowd wants in return for a reasonable charitable donation (I'm going to leave it up to the charity to figure out what the cost should be, although I'm sure it will be reasonable), I'll also have these little sketch cards I did up today. I drew about 20 of them, all in their Lo3W's costumes, 16 are here...



Wednesday at the Con from 6:30 to 9pm at the Hero Intiative Booth, #907.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 AM , Blogger Boyblue's DC Universe said...

They look terrific!!

Will you show us also the other 4 cards? Plllleeeeaaaase!!!

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Scott Koblish said...

Ack! I'd like to, but I gave them to the Hero Initiative, where we handed half of them out as a bonus for a San diego sketch and the remaining half I gave to hand out in return for Hero membership applications...

Poor planning on my part. I'm sorry about that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home