Thursday, August 23, 2007

Disney Adventures.- Rest in Peace old gal-

Well, Disney Adventures Magazine is no more.

I just finished working on the final Jet Pack Pets story for the last issue of Disney Adventures ever. I've been working on the Pets for 5 and a half years now, illustrating nearly 45 stories - around 170 pages. It's been one of my longest running jobs.

I'm sad to see Disney Adventures end. I have very fond memories of meeting some of the fans of the Jet Pack Pets at the San Diego Convention four years ago. The fans were mostly girls in their 'tweens, a demographic most of my fellow comic-book compatriots swear doesn't exist, but I've seen 'em, and they read the Pets.

We were grateful for ever fan we had. I think there are some plans afoot to print up a second book of the Jet Pack Pets, I'll let folks know when (or if) that happens.

I'm going to post a few of my favorite pages, before I get too choked up-

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home